It's true, you just might be able to die from sudden move in syndrome. This happens to people that are completely OCD and need to unpack THIS VERY SECOND. RIGHT NOW. MOVE IT. This means there will be blisters, box cuts (a very large version of the popular paper cut), extreme hunger, the inability
to sit on anything because it is covered in very important stuff. So important infact that you could deal without it for three months.So, my kitchen and dining room are basically done, the livingroom, bedroom and bathroom each need another hour and then they should be done. But because the second bedroom had all the loner furniture in it we have to keep all the boxes that should be going in there out in the hallway.

Yesterday I was told the movers would be here anywhere between 8:00-5:00 so i did what any rational person would do. I paced and looked out the peep hole and ran to the door every time i heard a truck drive by. I didn't slow down and I was not defeated, I kept this up until 3:30 when they finally showed up! They unloaded our crates in 1.5 hours and devoured the plate of brownies my awesome husband made them.

So, i'm still in turbo speed mode. We'll see when i crash.

1 comment:
I'll bet you're excited to get "settled"! Knowing you, you've already unpacked, painted, organized, labeled and cleaned every single thing in your house :) oh yes, and made full course gourmet dinner for Eric. Because you are the bomb.
Did you create another blog for your meals yet? I can't find it.
Post a Comment