I was sitting here typing in the dark (only 2 of our rooms have overhead lights, and our stuff STILL hasn't come). I could hear the buzzing and almost knew exactly where it was just through my super spidey senses. I smacked my hands together and the buzzing stops which usually means the mosquito realizes it's breathing too loud for this game and then it goes and quietly stings you on the back of the knee. But just now i was looking at my flash cards and noticed on one flash card there was a...mosquito. Dead in it's tracks.
I didn't mean to be so silent. Friday i had the greatest idea for a blog heading and cool stuff that I absolutely cannot remember. It was a very busy weekend I guess.
Friday I was called in to have lunch with the Colonel and the First Sarg. for an interview about the Key Spouse thing. I guess they normally don't have officer's wives take on this role because some enlisted wives feel like they can't talk to me without it going to their supervisor. Anyways, i passed and i have training on Thursday night. Eric played in another softball tournament this weekend so Friday night there were two games to go to and then we stayed up watching Lions for Lambs-great movie.
Saturday we decided to take the car into Adana for our Turkish language lesson. The lesson went well and we had 20 minutes to spare before another softball game. Then another softball game. Then the CE picnic. Then another softball game. WHEW.
Sunday was church, softballx3 and a dinner at the fire station (all Turkish guys). It was really fun and of course the food was amazing. Whew.
Last night we went to Josiah's birthday party. He had a dunk tank and a bouncy boxing ring with the huge boxing gloves. Eric was the first adult to sit on the dunk tank and had NO intentions of doing it when he came so down he went in normal clothes-all the other dad's followed suit. Nothing more for now. Sorry it's so "listy" today. maybe tomorrow I'll be more creative.
No comments:
Post a Comment