
Saturday was more language lessons in which I thought my teacher was asking me where his jeans were? I answered that they were in the classroom. To which he shook his head and turned around-probably so that I couldn't see his smile and asked me what i thought he said. Turns out he had said, what is there in my pocket? NOT A CLASSROOM I can tell you that right now! Language stuff is going much better and I actually do really well with the grammer end of it so this week was not bad at all.
We have finished the demolition of the front yard which took 20 hours total. Now we have to plant grass and get a couple plants for the very front edge and we are DONE! The side yard is looking better now that it's getting some watering and grass fertilizer. The last three days have been pretty nice weather wise and there are still clouds today, (normally they're gone by 8:00am).

Sunday was more church and going out for lunch with friends afterwards to watch the Olympics. Did I tell you all that a girl from our college group is Diving in the Olympics. Nancilea Underwood Foster! She is doing the 3 meter and syncro diving i think.
Today i'm meeting non-baby Katie to go for a walk and hang out in a house that has actual furniture in it. Happy trails to you! Whereever you may be.
No comments:
Post a Comment