
But the problem is I think Eric wanted to put the lawn mower together. I just couldn't help myself, those glistening parts, and those wing nuts and e-things and screwdrivers. I caved and i put it together in 15 minutes flat. I should get a new job i think.
Also i went to the commissary (grocery store) today. Let's pause and figure out WHY the Air Force and other armed services think they need to go around changing names to things. The Post Office is the "Official Documents" center are you kidding me? Anyways, when I've been calling
home on Skype Holliday has been eating Lucky Charms which she shouldn't be since we never got sugar cereal that often. So i bought some. Then i was really sad to look over at my husband who was eating some and exclaiming, "Wow i haven't had these in forever". I secretly wanted the whole box to myself because it came with a prize IN the box-no mail in necessary. Now I'm going to have to share the toy with Eric since he ate some. This is the worst.
home on Skype Holliday has been eating Lucky Charms which she shouldn't be since we never got sugar cereal that often. So i bought some. Then i was really sad to look over at my husband who was eating some and exclaiming, "Wow i haven't had these in forever". I secretly wanted the whole box to myself because it came with a prize IN the box-no mail in necessary. Now I'm going to have to share the toy with Eric since he ate some. This is the worst.
1 comment:
my mom never bought us sugar cereal either so now when we get it, it's like a kid in a candystore...I eat all the marshmellows out of it :)
Ummm, book.....I have a very hard time reading...or peeing alone for that matter, so one chapter might be enough for me...if that's okay?
Post a Comment