Hello nose...anybody there? I would really appreciate it if the snot party could come to a close because it's time to get up off the couch and pick up the "fake snow" of tissues I've created on my living room floor. Although the movie watching and excuse to fold all the laundry in my house was kind of nice I am done with that plan.
Life is rolling along here at rapid pace. Saturday is the half marathon and unfortunately I have not been training for it. I think maybe once Eric deploys again I'll be more serious about my sporadic love of running. So here is the deployment news:
Eric goes to CST (combat skills training) November-December 17th in Wisconsion. At which point I will go to Iowa City and hang out with the family for a couple months and also make a trip out to Cali. When Eric gets done with CST I'll retrieve him and we'll take a couple weeks leave for Christmas with the families!!! Then we'll head back to Turkey and Eric and I will have a month before he actually deploys (Feb 2-Aug 2ish). I'm still thinking about what i'll do when he's gone-as far as staying here or visiting the states for a while.
Turkish is going so well, I feel like we are learning so much each day and it's a lot of memorization and work to keep it all in but I'm not at a breaking point yet so we're doing good.
Maybe I can even hang out with the Turkish international students at Iowa when i'm back home. Well, hope all is going well for ya'll.
2 comments:
I love to read your blog. Thanks for the latest entry! Sorry you're not feeling well. Wish I was there to take your temperature and kiss your forehead.
OH!!!! Now I HAVE to come home for Christmas!!!!!!!!
I hope you are feeling better soon, sweet girl!
Post a Comment