Sorry for the major disapperance. I now have the house settled except for the office/music room/guest bedroom/Air Force apparel room. I have also been busy trying to get the Key Spouse program up to speed and ready to run on auto pilot.
Then this weekend we went to the Med to go camping with Frank and Katie, Alicia (a brand new Lt. straight out of college), Tristan and Shannon and their three boys. 

The trip there took about 3. 5 hours but it went by very quickly due to lots of things to keep us busy. Doing our scavanger hunt, listening to a sweet mix cd that Frank made, and finding out mroe about Alicia. When we got there we set up camp and dived into the sea. Salty, and beautiful just as I remembered. This time we were smart and brought goggles so it wouldn't sting the eyes so bad. We also got really sweet Aqua Socks to keep our feet safe from the rocks. We wanted to go swim out to a cave so we walked down the beach and I got chicken after 5 minutes trying to swim. It was NOT happening. Alicia was my partner in crime on that one. I am just not a great swimmer, daring, i don't like my head underwater in open sea, so that is just one place i won't be adventerous.

It was too windy for campfires but we brought a coleman stove so we made hot dogs and brats on that, can of beans and corn heated over the flame. We tried to rinse off in the sinks but we were big sandy sticky messes.
Super windy once we wound down for sleep and as soon as the wind died down the kids started wailing. Finally 2 hours later we packed them up and they left at 6:00 am. We made pancakes and sausage for breakfast and then packed up and got home around 2:00 I would say it was a learning experience but well worth it.
1 comment:
I missed you!
Post a Comment