Monday, September 29, 2008

The Ball


It's two weeks late but Eric and I attended the Air Force Ball on base along with 500 other people. They were trying something new this year and decided instead of a sit down meal we would all stand around and enjoy the 4 hour evening that way. Well it was a insanely stupid idea. Once we got a drink in our hand there was no way you can eat because one hand holds the drink and the other the plate so how are you supposed to get the food from the plate into your mouth???!!! So everyone started walking around the club trying to find somewhere to sit. 500 places to sit exactally. One friend suggested we all lay down around the commander's table and eat off our cheasts. That would have been something.



Katie was so gracious to come over and do my hair so i wouldn't have to worry about it and then Shannon from across the street took our picture. Here they are!

3 comments:

Keri Speidel said...

Whoa baby, you look sexy! Brown is a great color on you! I want to go to a ball :)

page said...

you look gorgeous! you guys are such a darling couple.

love you!

Unknown said...

Beautiful hair and dress-- you look lovely!!

Isaiah 43:1

But now, this is what the LORD says— He who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine."